Give a Gift, Make a Difference
No matter what the amount, your donation will go directly toward helping children, adults, and families receive the professional services and care they need to continue learning, developing, enjoying life, and being productive in our society. And in some cases, you’ll be helping someone who cannot afford treatment receive the care they desperately need in order to become a healthy, stable individual.
Thank you for your support of Panhandle Mental Health Center Foundation. Your donation provides help, hope and healing for people experiencing behavioral health problems in our community. This independent non-profit foundation was created separate from Panhandle health group and financial resources are not derived from PHG or any state/federal contracts. All funding held by the PMHC Foundation are from generous individual, corporate and other philanthropic organizations.
Panhandle Mental Health Center Foundation is a registered 501c3 nonprofit organization with the federal tax ID #47-0519633. Charitable donations to tax-exempt nonprofit organizations are deductible on your federal income tax return. Please talk to your tax preparer to maximize the financial and tax benefits of your gift.
Ways to Give
- Send a check to Panhandle Mental Health Center Foundation, c/o Executive Director, 4110 Avenue D, Scottsbluff, NE 69361
- Include Panhandle Mental Health Center Foundation in your will or estate planning
- In Memory or In Honor of…
- Earmark special projects (example The Foundation House)
- Give a gift of stock, real estate or another asset that has appreciated in value
- Provide in-kind supplies or needed services