The Community Support Program is a community-based program providing rehabilitation and support services to consumers with Severe and Persistent Mental Illness and/or a Substance Use diagnosis. Community Support provides services that promote independent living within the community and links consumers with services and supports that assist in developing healthy lifestyles.
- Is 19 years or older
- Resides within one of the following Nebraska Panhandle counties: Box Butte, Morrill, Garden, Deuel, Cheyenne, Kimball
- Residents outside these counties will be referred to another Provider
- Has a primary Severe and Persistent Mental Illness and/or Substance Use diagnosis within 12 months
- Demonstrates deficits in the identified domains.
- Any member of the consumer’s treatment team
- Emergency Community Support Workers
- Another Community Support Program
- Direct requests from the consumer